Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Chilly Christmas trip

Just got back from my Christmas trip to Prague, Krakow (in Poland), Vienna and Munich. The snow storms caused one of my trains to run 160 minutes late, and the cold meant that, for example, this Viennese swan only had a tiny hole left in its pond that wasn't frozen solid!

the poor little trapped swan

me in vienna
As usual, everything went to plan, and I met heaps of other solo travellers and we ended up having an awesome Christmas together in Prague.

Partying in Prague
Probably for the first time in a while, I was told I had a good sense of direction! Compared to these guys at least...

lost in Prague

Christmas in Prague
Hope everyone else had a lovely Christmas too, and thanks so much for all the cards that filled up my tiny little letterbox!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home