Friday, January 07, 2005

An Audience

Well apparently I have an audience for my blog! Which is great, because now I know someone is listening, I could crap on forever, as my work colleagues would attest to.

You guys who are in Tassie at the moment said that it was great after your 5 day expedition to go "home", even though "home" is just back at the Moot site with 500 strangers and a handful of old friends. I know how you feel - I'm house sitting and I already don't know where home is! For the first few days here I just wanted to go "home" - back to my family. Even Luke's house feels more like home than this house, but then again I'm adjusting pretty fast to doing so much stuff on my own in someone else's house. All I keep thinking is that in 7 weeks I'm overseas for a YEAR and I just won't have any idea where home really is!!!!

Home will be any place where the cicadas chirp all night and you walk into spider webs every time you go outside the door. And the people understand me when i speak!

1 Comments:

At 2:54 am, Blogger Robert Haylock said...

Yes, spiderwebs. Don't know if they are unique to 'home' but definately an interesting phenonmenon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home