Tuesday, June 21, 2005

What's up in Tubingen

Hello everyone - that's right, no picture this time. This is because I have lost my digital camera. Actually I think it got stolen out of my bag at a party, but I'm not sure. The travel insurance will cover some of the loss after I run around to the police, town hall etc to do all the paperwork.

In other exciting news, I have a 5000 word assignment to write in the next 10 days, a surprise mini-exam in Italian on Wednesday, and my passport is still at the Russian embassy after problems with the company that runs the Russian component of the Scandinavia/Russia tour that Ally and I are doing in August.

Just when I have all these other things to keep me indoors, it's meant to continue being 30 degrees every day for the next week. We did hang out at the pool yesterday though, and even got some surveys done for our assignments while we were there.

Maybe tomorrow Susan and I will book flights to Italy and Spain for September to make us feel better about everything! We're planning on flying Germany to Venice (Italy), Rome to Valencia (Spain) then Madrid to Germany and the three flights combined will cost us about 120 EUR (~A$190). Gotta love the European economy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home