Thursday, January 19, 2006

The last month

I'll be home in one month today.

Anyone who wants to come over to Germany with an empty suitcase, to then help me carry my stuff home, is more than welcome to visit! Malaysia Airlines rejected my very polite request to be allowed to take excess baggage home next month. Gotta pack it all up and post it then!

It's so cold here that we are storing our ice cream on the windowsill at the moment... And the buses stop running from time to time when the rain or snow freezes on the streets and it's too slippery.

Can't think of any goss, except that it seems to be wedding season at the moment and I am looking forward to quite a few of my friends' weddings this year! Never really thought that would come around, did I...

Also can't wait to hit the beach when I get back to Australia (don't care if it's already "autumn") and go bush with my tent... I am going stir crazy in these constantly heated buildings where every public space is filled with cigarette smoke!

But when my assignment is finished in 1 week I am definitely going to be making the most of my last three weeks in Germany. There will be an excursion or a party every single day, don't you worry!

2 Comments:

At 11:13 pm, Blogger Robert Haylock said...

I did not know that you could beg for excess baggage in advance....

START MAILING NOW!

 
At 2:58 pm, Blogger stephanite said...

What i think is most unfair (Apart from how my friends have been granted excesss baggage and I Haven't!) is that regardless of body size, everyone is allowed to only bring 20kg on board. Why not give each passenger say 100kg for free which includes yourself and your luggage! Logical huh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home