Monday, November 14, 2005

Around Tübingen

Come for a stroll around Tübingen. Click on the little pictures to see the full-size version.

Even H&M, the European chain department store, gets a touch of Tübingen with its wooden facade.


This is where the law students get to go to lectures. Always the law students in the pretty buildings. Don't worry, we history students have a lecture there this week too!

This my super-cheap supermarket, Kaufland. Their home brand, Kaufland Classic, can be found in illegal quantities in student kitchens all over Tübingen (and Germany).

And who can walk past the €2 Döner Kebab place at midnight after a few Strawberry Margaritas down the alley at Stern.... Not me!

1 Comments:

At 6:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Tübingen!!!

I don't, however, miss Kaufland. Nor do I miss the fact that the H&M in Tübingen is the only one I've ever seen that does not have a men's section. Since coming back home, I've come to appreciate the men's section of H&M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home