Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Technology

I am currently web-cam chatting with Luke, it's hilarious! Its the first time i've been on a webcam! He's just bought plane tickets to come and see me in October, arriving the day after Susan and I get back from Spain. Woohoo!! I'm a bit exhausted with all this travel planning so I've given him the the task of planning our trips in October.

I'm in Lund at the moment in the south of Sweden. It's raining so I'm just doing the museum and bakery thing today. I'm staying in the 'Train Hostel' - ok, so i expected a hostel fitted out like a train. In fact it is a REAL train that they pretty much haven't changed since they parked it on these disused tracks next to the real train station... I'm staying in the TINIEST room you have EVER seen in a triple-bunk thing just like on real overnight trains. I'll be glad to leave it tomorrow morning at 6am when i get the train to Copenhagen airport (40 mins away) to meet Alison when she flies in from Sydney! My SMSs home are taking a very long time so I'm not sure if she knows I'm meeting her there or not. Surprise, Ally!!!

Anyway I'm really looking forward to seeing another Aussie coz its been about 2 weeks now!!! Feeling a little bit homesick because of the rain, the cost of everything, the tiny tiny living quarters, and the fact that i dont speak any Swedish at all!

Hope you're all well! Thanks for the emails, I will reply when I get a chance, and a cheaper internet cafe!
xoxo

1 Comments:

At 1:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its true! I saw her on a webcam and it WAS hillarious! Oh the hillarity....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home